Skip to content
- Your mission statement. What is the purpose of your blog? What do you hope to achieve with it?
- Your story. Why did you start your blog? What are your passions? What do you want to share with the world?
- Your unique value proposition. What makes your blog different from all the other blogs out there? What do you offer that no one else does?
- Your target audience. Who are you writing for? What are their interests? What are their pain points?
- Your team. If you have a team, introduce them! Let people know who is behind the blog and what they bring to the table.
- Your values. What are the things that are important to you? What do you stand for?
- Your contact information. Let people know how to get in touch with you if they have any questions or want to collaborate.